Thursday, 17 May 2012

CASE Study Challenge #91

I can’t believe the week is almost over, but here it is Thursday already and it’s time for a new CASE Study challenge! I am so enjoying seeing everyone's creations! This time we are CASEing the card I made with one of my favourite butterfly stamp by Hero Arts:

Happy Easter

I haven't pulled out this stamp set a really long time and forgot how lovely it is! For my new card, I used a similar layout and colour combo (I used the same mist to spray my cardstock) and here’s what I came up with:

your best years...I'm linking this card up for the Spatter Technique Challenge at the Moxie Fab World.
Be sure to check out the CASE Study blog to see what the talented team created today and I hope you will feel inspired to play along with us!

Thanks for visiting!
Aga

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is just amazing Aga, LOVE everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are so pretty! And I love the sentiment of the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the misted background and that gorgeous butterfly! Both cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a talent for this misting technique. Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First card...jaw drop....second card incorporating the splatter....speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dare I say this one is a tad bit more awesome then the first!?! LOVE that misting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty, Aga! perfect misting and i love the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually played in the MF splatter challenge-- I never play in Moxie. So intimidating with stampers like you and this gorgeous end result! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card, Aga! The misting looks just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning cards-both of them! The color just blows me away. Beautiful take on the Spatter Technique challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!