Thursday, 24 May 2012

CASE Study Challenge #92

Hi there! It's the fourth week at the CASE Study Blog, with me as a guest Muse! For this week, our challenge is to CASE this card:

M card

And for my new version I decided to go with a monogram theme along with some texture, but this time I added it to my cardstock:

M

I am also going to enter this card in The Damask & Brocade challenge over at Moxie Fab World.

Check out what all the CASE Study DT ladies have created and I'd love to see what you come up with!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Aga

7 comments:

  1. That embossed background is simply stunning, the blue I am totally swooning over, love it...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg i love the embossing u did which company is it by. and the monogram M is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that flower soft in the original? FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is awesome. I like the background and the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I laid in the hospital bed I started thinking that I had a show to do. I was hoping the Doctor would put me together so I could do the show. Diabetic Kidney Disease

    ReplyDelete
  6. As much success came to him, my father stayed true to his promise. He built the hospital to help the most helpless children with catastrophic illnesses Diabetes

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is the responsibility of the teachers that they make clear concepts into the minds of their students instead of making them a completely complex and disturbe3d personality, by giving and motivating them for their own struggle.affordable literature review writing service

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!