Friday, 20 November 2015

Altenew + Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L collaboration blog hop


Hello everyone! Today our Altenew DT is teaming up with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L team to bring you a fun collaboration blog hop! If you came here from Judy's blog, then you are on the right track. Otherwise, go back to Altenew Blog and start from there, as you won't want to miss anything!

For today’s hop I created a simple card using fabulous Beautiful Day set from November release along with Gold Pigment Powder:

thank you1

I stamped my images using VersaMark ink and dusted the gold powder over the stamped areas using a brush. Then I used another clean, soft brush to remove all traces of powder from the card. The “thank you” sentiment comes from the Baby Zoo stamp set and it's mounted with 3D foam squares.

thank you2


Giveaways:

There are two chances to win today!
1. To celebrate the collaboration blog hop, Altenew will draw two winners who will each receive a $30 gift certificate.
2. Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L will also draw two winners who will each receive a prize pack valued at $30.

All comments must be left by Monday, Nov 23 11:59 EST. Winners will be announced on the Altenew and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blogs and on November 25th. Good luck!

Altenew bonus:

Get FREE U.S shipping on your order with code ALTENEWFRIDAY at checkout. Offer ends Friday, Nov 20th at 11:59 pm EST.

That’s it for me, your next stop on the hop is Stephanie Schutze.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the hop!
Aga

79 comments:

  1. Such a simple yet elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've known about this technique for years, but seen here makes my mind blown - opens a whole new world to me! Can't wait to try, will pin it to remember! ;0

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! That gold is adds such an ethereal elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...love the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous...that's all, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOOOO elegant! The gold is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, so very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I will have to try this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card!
    The stamping and
    the gold ink are
    all so pretty.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shading on the flowers.
    Beautiful card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am ordering this stamp set - I have seen a few beautiful samples, but yours is stunning. What a big inspiration - thank you for sharing the technique! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards all Stunning Aga..this time too..looks so elegant..you are a talented woman..wish I could be 10% from you hehe LOL.great post Aga

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning, I can only imagine the shimmer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Love the gold ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! Beautiful flowers and they look so elegant in gold!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Love the mix of solid with outline images!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the gold background! I just became a new RSS feed follower on My Yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so classy, Aga :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an elegant card. Thank you for introducing me to the gold powder. It's a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, so shine and bright beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love it! So much sun in it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. GORGEOUS card Agnieszka!!!
    LOVE your GLORIOUS golden flowers & leaves, such an ELEGANT design, LOVE IT ALL!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION ... I haven't used powders with versamark before, only heat embossed, can't wait to try it, it looks AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely, elegant card, the flowers look gorgeous with the gold embossing, they shine beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing is this stamp set - really amazingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a lovely card. I love all the shine and the large flower images. I really like the dotted oval die and the thank you font.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like your technique. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my this is simply gorgeous! I must get the Beautiful Day stamp set! Such gorgeous images! I really love the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Quite lovely & elegant with the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the Gold!!! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  30. The color choice is the best for this beautiful card, love this stamp set, what a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gold plus white is a winner! Elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous card! Just beautiful! Can't wait to try this technique! Thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great dimension and love the gold powder.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful card!! The colours are perfect together! Very regal

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the beautiful gold flowers and leaves Agnieszka, it just doesn't need anything else. x

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the bold flowers and the metallic finish.

    ReplyDelete
  37. So lovely! The tone-on-tone is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  38. So beautiful! I love the gold floral background. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  39. So Elegant. I want to try the exact same thing. Beautiful Day set and the gold pigment powder are definitely going on my wish list
    thank you for inspiring.
    syeda
    syeda_lubabah@hotmail.com

    syeda
    syeda_lubabah@hotmaill.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your gold on the white looks really nice and the design is nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful creation - adore the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a really beautiful card! So exquisite! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow love your card. Great technique.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Such a gorgeous card! I love that you chose yellow, and your sentiment is lovely...crisp, clean and perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!