Saturday 16 October 2010

Autumn Sunday

Last Sunday was such a great day! And it’s not only because of the beautiful weather but also due to the fact that was PTI Make and Take afternoon in Sheffield, organised by Kate and Aimes over at Passion for Papertrey blog.
So much fun to sit down with a wonderful group of ladies and… make cards :) It was really nice to meet all crafty ladies in person. Thank you Kate and Aimes for organising it! I had a really great time!

I also enjoyed the beautiful way to Sheffield with very picturesque hills:

snake pass

Isn't this just beautiful?
That amazing view inspired me to make this card:

Autumn wreath

Autumn wreath

It’s my entry to the latest A Pasion for Papertrey Autumn Challenge while there's still time!

It’s also my another card for the Caring Hearts Card Drive (there's still time to join in, more details HERE)

Thank you for stopping by!
Aga

14 comments:

  1. Aga, this is BEAUTIFUL !!!

    I adore Autumn, and I adore wreaths so this card just calls to me !

    Margaret C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,wow,wow Aga this is stunning, love the way you are using the flower soft at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that card is stunningly beautiful. One of the prettiest fall card I've ever seen. Thank you fr supporting Caring Hearts Card Drive. We're doing a blog hop on 10/23/10 if you'd like to join in. Details on my blog. Thanks so much.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åhh this is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scenery is so beautiful, as is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aga this is absolutely gorgeous! Your colours are spot on and how did you do the beautiful frame? Lovely photo too.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geez, this is breath-taking! Your photo is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, just stunning Aga... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The card and the view are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your blog Aga. It was lovely to meet you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jest wspaniala! Nic dziwnego, ze ten widok tworczo Cie nastroil!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This has got to be my favourite Thanksgiving card this year!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Love the leaf wreath! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!