Thursday 27 January 2011

Inspired by…

Today’s card is made for the latest challenge at Hero Arts: Inspired by the 2011 Catalogue.
Be warned. If you head over to the 2011 HA Catalogue, you will find lots of gorgeous stamps! My wish list is already too long *sigh* :)

My inspiration comes from page 13 of the catalogue, I was mainly inspired by the design and here is what I came up with:

Congratulations
Congratulations

The colour combo I used comes from the Moxie Fab World Metallic Colour Challenge and thanks to that I’ve finally had an opportunity to use this gold corrugated cardstock from the very bottom of my stash :)
 
Well, that is it for me today, thank you for stopping by!
Aga

8 comments:

  1. Love this simple design to show off the prett roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Aga! Love your designs--always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jakie Ty masz wspaniale pomysly!!! Wszystkie Twoje ostatnie kreacje sa po prostu niesamowite!!! Skorzystam z tej okazji, by Ci podziekowac za to male cudenko, ktore przyslalas mi z zyczeniami! Napatrzec sie nie moge! Podziwialam rowniez Twoja kartke w gazetce, ktora przyszla dzisiaj! :) Na razie...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Aga! Thanks for entering the Metallics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Aga. The stamping is great and I love the corrugated card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!