Tuesday 17 April 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge #10


Happy Tuesday and welcome to another challenge at Runway Inspired Challenge blog! Here's another fab inspiration photo for you:

source: style.com

Our sponsor for this challenge is Lawn Fawn and as a big fan of anything chevron, I knew exactly what set I was going to use to make my card - chevron backdrops! Since I couldn't find anything orange in my stash I decided to create it myself. I sprayed the Webster’s Pages bloomers ribbon (yellow) with Mister Huey's in Orchard. This is what I came up with:

take care


Make sure to check out the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to enter the challenge and to see what prize is up for grabs! And don’t forget to take a peek at the other DT's gorgeous creations:

Take care!
Aga

14 comments:

  1. Your're card is gorgeous & a perfect take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so amazing. You have the touch! Love this card (but so what's new?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background...and your butterfly...Card is pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card - your "orange" turned out beautifully!! great design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it. you did an awesome job !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fabulous! Love the gold butterfly and that piece of mesh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! I love the color you got from misting the ribbon flower. And the contrast with the gold glittered butterfly is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aga, this is gorgeous! I am always amazed at what you come up with. Your custom-colored ribbon is the perfect place for the glitzy gold butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful - these creations always put a big smile on my face!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aga, this is wonderful! You created a fantastic orange. :-) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is stunning! I can´t stop to look at it!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
    Thanks so much for sharing!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!