Tuesday 19 June 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge #14

If you are here for my Gallery Idol post please scroll down or click HERE! Thank you!

Happy Tuesday all! It's time for a new challenge over at Runway Inspired Challenge Blog!  This week's challenge is to create a card inspired by the following photo:


source: fashionologie.com

Isn't this just the yummiest looking high heel shoe?! Below is my card based on this inspiration:

HB2U

I was inspired by the colour combo, so I printed the HB2U letters in desired colours and covered them with Glossy Accents to add a bit of shine. To give it a little extra, I added green brads to the letter B. Fortunately, I had two in my stash that look almost like the button from the picture!

This week our sponsor is Ribbon Carousel! Make sure to pop over to the Runway Inspired Challenge blog to check what's up for grabs and to get the full details on how to enter the challenge! Also don’t forget to check out all of the DT’s fabulous inspiration:


Thanks for visiting today!
Aga

13 comments:

  1. its so fun! love the font

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so fun, Aga! love this bubbly font with the glossy accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is succh a fun card ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. Love all that yummy shininess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much fun, great font, and I love that you used the two brads on the B, and great shine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Love your slick letters - perfect take on the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great, graphic contemporary card! And what a great font. What is it called?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. I love this font for the modern theme and the way you added the brads to just one letter.
    Ps: I voted for you in idol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just too much FAB!!! How can I make a card for the challenge when the DT rocked it!?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cudna!!!! i piękne kolory :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how I love thee! Awesome work, Aga!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!