Tuesday 3 July 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge #15


It's Tuesday and that means a new challenge at the Runway Inspired Challenge blog. Check out this week's inspiration piece:

source: style.com

And here is my take on it:

hello


I went clean and simple with my card, using the red and blue colour combo and a plaid background stamp from Bitty Backgrounds set by Unity Stamps.  The butterfly stamp comes from the Antique Flowers and Butterflies Framelits die set.
  
Make sure to check out the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to enter the challenge and our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp! And don't forget to pop by the other DT blogs to see their great creations:


Thanks for popping in!
Aga

6 comments:

  1. Sweet take on the inspiration! I can't resist a good butterfly card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Aga, you sure know how to rock the Runway each challenge! I love the butterfly layered with the blue beneath it. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. Where is the sentiment from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS.
    period
    the end
    done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!