Tuesday 4 September 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge #19

Hi there!  I’m so excited to be back on the blog after taking a long unexpected break! I've been dealing with some health issues which have unfortunately kept me away from crafting and I'm so looking forward to getting back to regular blogging! Today I’m coming back with a new Runway Inspired Challenge:

source: style.com
My take on it:

you can do it!


A masculine card, made with cardstock panels and a checkered border stamp from Country Charm set by WPlus9.  The sentiment stamp is from set called This Is Big from Hero Arts.

Have a look at the rest of the DT's creations:


And make sure to check out the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!
Aga

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back again. Take care of yourself. Great, bold card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the color combo. Sending good thoughts your way that everything is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear that you are feeling better. Your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're on the mend now. I love your design and the amount of each color you chose to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see you back, Aga - I've missed your wonderful creations! This one is fabulous - love how bold this is!
    I hope you're feeling better!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you haven't been well~glad you are better! Awesome blocking here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!