Saturday 8 December 2012

Happy Holidays

Happy Saturday! I'm quickly popping in to share with you a card I made for Jane’s Doodles using the Holiday Patterns stamp set and the sentiment from Cross Stitch stamp set:

Happy Holidays


The idea for my card was based on a picture I found on Pinterest that I just fell in love with:

 
I wanted to enter this card into Moxie Fab World's Keen on Neon Challenge so I used a really beautiful neon pink ink for my snowflake.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Aga

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this card and the colours are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this beautiful eye candy and sharing your inspiration! LOVE it, Aga!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love these colors together, and your take from the inspiration photo. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card from your inspiration, I would have never thought to combine those colors but they look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Aga! Thanks for linking this up to the Keen on Neon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!