Saturday 25 January 2014

Studio Calico : Life | Scripted Class with Kal Barteski

There has been so many inspirational calligraphy and hand lettering projects floating around Pinterest lately that I knew I’d love to learn more about it. So you can imagine my excitement when I found out about upcoming Life Scripted class from Studio Calico and script artist Kal Barteski.

Here's more information about the class:

"Bring creative play into your memory keeping with the art of brush script. This month renowned artist, Kal Barteski, brings her popular class on brush script to the Calico Classrooms. Learn the ins and outs of brushes and inks to take a variety of projects to the next level with your own handwriting. Our Creative Team members will join in to inspire you how to incorporate your new skills into your pages and projects for 2014." 




You can find more information about this class by clicking HERE! Class will start on February 1, 2014 so there’s still time to sign up!

Hope to see you there! I personally can’t wait to start!
Aga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!