Tuesday 4 March 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #55

Hi everyone! I can't believe how time is flying by! It’s Tuesday and this means it's time for the new Runway Inspired Challenge! This week we have a beautiful and elegant inspiration piece from Pamella Roland's Pre-Fall 2014 collection:

source: style.com

And here’s what I came up with:

best wishes

As a focal accent I used here a floral ornament from Adobe Wood Type 2 font printed in black. To add some shimmer to my card I cut leaves from silver glitter paper

Make sure to visit the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to play along and to see what prize is up for grabs!

If you're looking for more inspiration then please check out what the rest of the team came up with for this challenge:


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Aga

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Aga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely and elegant! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love the simple elegance of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! :D I LOVE it soooo very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your designs always exude elegance. I love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the black & white inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love how you framed the sentiment. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning. I love the contrast between the elegant flowers and the snetiment label.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!