Thursday 17 April 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #58

Hi everyone! I'm popping in with the new Runway Inspired Challenge which is a bit different than usual. This week it’s a joint challenge with the CAS(E) this Sketch! So here's a look to inspire you along with a great sketch to follow:

source: style.com

And my card based on both:

thanks

I hope you're inspired to play along with us! Make sure to visit the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to enter and what you can win!

If you're looking for more inspiration then please check out what the rest of the team came up with for this challenge:
 
Our Guest Designer Deepti Malik 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Aga

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful watercoloring and I love how bright the blue on those flowers is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so beautiful! Fantastic take on the sketch & inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The water coloring is simply mind blowing :) love ur take on the inspiration :) and I am so glad to be Guest designing with this amazing team :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That watercolour? Stunning. Oh my. Awesome card Aga!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Aga! BEAUTIFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Aga...beautiful card! I love the watercolored circle, and the sweet blue flowers on top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and lovely watercolouring :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!