Tuesday 19 August 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #66

Hi there! It has been a while since I created anything but I’m back with the new Runway Challenge! Here's this week's look to inspire you:

source: style.com

And here’s my super quick and simple take on it:

hello

I used Roses stamp set from Jane’s Doodles to create my background and Hello die from Studio Calico.

Make sure to visit the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to enter and what you can win!

If you're looking for more inspiration then please check out what the rest of the team came up with for this challenge:

Gayatri * Jen * Karolyn * Kristen * Lindsay *Mayuri * Taheerah * Tasnim

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Aga

8 comments:

  1. Super quick - SUPER FABULOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and graphic and modern, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am head over heels in love with this! i just had to jump over to Jane's doodles too... love the image. Great great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I love how you put the blue splatters around the pink "hello" its really breathtaking!!!! I LOVE IT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love your take on the photo. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!