Friday 29 August 2014

Studio Calico September Reveal

For the CASE Study blog hop, please scroll down or click HERE 
and for the Jane’s Doodles Spotlight blog hop, scroll down or click HERE


Hi everyone! Yesterday, Studio Calico revealed their September kits. They all were already available during an exclusive pre-sale for subscribers only and they are now available to everyone for purchase in the Studio Calico store! Be aware that they often sell out quickly, so get yours today to avoid disappointment!

Today, I’m sharing a few cards I made using the Poet Society main card kit and stamp add-ons.

Using a diamond stamp from the stamp set that comes with the kit, I created this clean and simple congratulations card:

congratulations

For my second card I used a big sentiment stamp that I inked up with a few different colours (SC Color Theory: Well Red, Orange County, Coral Bay) to achieve this look:

hooray

The next card is created with the Jar Stamp Set, another stunning set designed by 1canoe2 for Studio Calico! Lots of stars to create my background along with some scraps of paper from the main card kit:

hello

My last card is made with the Circles Stamp Set by Splendid Fiins for Studio Calico. I used here a solid circle stamp to create a fun pattern then added some embellishments from the main card kit to finish it off:

hello

I had so much fun playing with this month's kit and I hope you feel inspired to check out these new products! You can also pop over to the Studio Calico gallery for more inspiration and ideas from the Creative Team!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Aga

2 comments:

  1. Love all of them, as usual. But Aga, how did you ink up the big sentiment stamp with the different colours so that they stayed so even? I'm really curious. :-) I'd appreciate telling/showing me your secret. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!