Wednesday 19 November 2014

hello & hohoho!

One of my favourite things to do recently is stamping patterned backgrounds. Today, I thought I'd share two cards I made the other day with Jane’s Doodles stamp sets.

Here is the first card I created using the Doodle Flowers II and the Hello Friend sets. I stamped the images with grey ink, and watercoloured:

hello


The second card is created using the Warm Wishes set. I simply stamped the images onto grey cardstock with clear embossing ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. I added some red details to finish it off:

hohoho


Thanks for stopping by!
Aga

11 comments:

  1. Aga, you kill me. These are amazing. Everything you create is amazing! I love love LOVE that snowman card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both incredible, love love love the foxes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I just read Taheerah's comment, obviously we are both in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! I love the color combo on the first card, and the red accents on the second card, you make amazing patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. Great inspiration with the repeat stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is amazing background stamping -- looks amazing with the water colored finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are amazing!! You made me want to go dig out my stamps and create some backgrounds of my own. Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *gasp* - these are truly fabulous - LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fantastic! They look like they are professionally printed cards they are created so perfectly. Brilliant ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them both Aga - stunners.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Therese Calvird sent me, and OH am I glad she did! Aga - brilliant!!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!