Friday 13 October 2017

Altenew September 2017 Release Blog Hop Winner


Hello! I do apologise for the delay of the announcement! The winner of the $30 gift voucher for the Altenew September Release is:


Congrats Kirsty! Please email Altenew at winner@altenew.com by 31/10/2017 with the subject line Altenew September 2017 Release Blog Hop Winner from Aga's Blog to claim your gift certificate!

Thank you everyone for taking part in the Blog Hop and for all your wonderful comments!
Have a great weekend!
Aga

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kirsty ! You're a very lucky girl !! I think it's the third giveaway your winning in the last couple month. You go girl !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty project, lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my. I totally missed that small little floral element in the stamp set you used. It's just a little bit of perfection, isn't it?! Thanks so much. I had to smile when I read your post--my comment on the previous site was about those friends we have that we haven't met yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just commented on the wrong post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!