Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope you're all having a wonderful day!
I’ve got two cards to share today. First is quick and easy Valentine's Day card. 

mwah!
mwah!

I used here cupcake stamp from My Cute Stamps and the downloadable mwah! sentiment from the Paper Crafts Simple Sentiments Gallery.  Both coloured with a few shades of pink and covered with glossy accents glaze. It’s perfect finishing touch and it looks like raspberry gelatine jelly! So yummy!



cameo card
cameo card

For this card I used Antique Flower Background and my favourite lady in hat stamp from Fancy Hats set, both by Hero Arts. The sentiment comes from Blooming Button Bits by PTI.

That’s it for me today, hope you enjoy the day and have a nice week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Aga

6 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards Aga! The first is so cute, I love that sentiment and the glossy accents. Your second card is just gorgeous, love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aga! Thanks for entering the Appearance of Cameos challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the rhinestone really sets off your card, what a great attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab! LOVE the yummy glossiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. przepiękne prace:))pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered your blog and had to bookmark it. Your cards are absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!