Tuesday 27 December 2011

Clean & Simple Cardmaking Class Spot Winner!




I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Sorry for being late with this post and a winner announcement! So without further ado following is the winner of Clean & Simple Card Making spot:




Congratulations emarci! I am certain you will enjoy attending this class. Please email me with your details using the “email me” button on the sidebar!

Thank you to all of you for playing and for the many kind comments!

Have a great last days of the year!
Aga

2 comments:

  1. I sent you an email :)

    Thank you so very much!

    Marci

    emarci at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I learn a little new and challenging on websites I trip up upon every day. Awesome issues here. I am very glad to look closely your article. It will for all time be useful to read content from other authors and carry out amazing from their websites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!