Tuesday 1 October 2013

Runway Inspired Challenge #45

Hi everyone! It’s time for the new Runway Inspired Challenge! Check out this week's inspiration look from Tanya Taylor's Spring 2014 collection:


And here's what I came up, using DYMO labels in assorted colours:

wishing you...

Make sure to visit the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to play along and to see what prize is up for grabs! And don’t forget to check out what the rest of the DT did with this challenge:



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Aga

10 comments:

  1. Those rainbow dymo tape.... Must get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrumptious! I love how you come up with the most unique designs! and you sure have an amazing palette of Dymo tape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funky Aga! I saw you pinning some of these sorts of things on Pinterest and wondered what you'd come up with. I wasn't disappointed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so inventive and fun - Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. speechless, now gonna find you on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew you were the Dymo queen. This proves it! Funky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria totally took my comment ... you ARE the Dymo queen!! So in love with this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!