Friday 28 February 2014

Studio Calico March Reveal

Hi everyone! It's reveal day at Studio Calico which means an exclusive pre-sale for subscribers only has already happened and the OFFICE HOURS kits and add-ons are now available to everyone for purchase in the Studio Calico store!

All the kits are just full of colours and patterns and I’m sure you’re going to love them! Today, I’m sharing a few cards I made using the Office Hours main card kit and the Water Cooler card kit add-on.

For the first main kit only card I used two beautiful patterned papers to cut triangles and create my background:

thanks

For the second card I used my personal favourite from the kit, veneer embellishments that coordinate with the stamp set (how cool is that?!):

sorry

The next two cards are made with the Water Cooler add-on. The first one is quick and simple. I used a small dot stamp to create my background. Then I added a strip of patterned paper along with sentiment stamp and small rhinestone stars:

thank you

For the second card I created my polka dot background by stamping the solid circle stamp with mint ink. I stamped the sentiment, then added a piece of lovely pink linen ribbon and gold glitter to finish it off:

thinking of you

I hope you feel inspired to check out these new products! You can also pop over to the Studio Calico gallery for more inspiration and ideas from the Creative Team!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Aga

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Aga! I do love those veneers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful designs, and beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aga, I seriously swooned at every single card here! These are spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. luv all cards! fresh and fun!

    C :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!