Tuesday 4 November 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #71

Hello and welcome the new Runway Inspired Challenge! Today's challenge is special, as it's in memory of legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta.


The DT girls chose their favourite look from his most recent collection and here’s mine:

source: style.com

And my card inspired by this beautiful floral pattern:

thank you

To create my background I used the Lacy Scrolls set by Altenew.

I hope you're inspired to play along! Make sure to visit the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to enter and what you can win! If you're looking for more inspiration then please check out what the rest of the team came up with for this challenge:

Gayatri * Jen * Karolyn * Kristen * Lindsay *Mayuri * Taheerah * Tasnim

Thanks for stopping by! 
Aga

5 comments:

  1. Love the deep rich colors. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors are wonderful, your card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background! Love those bright colors and the slightly distressed look to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, love the vibrant colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! I was so inspired this challenge, this was also my inspiration piece, the same as your choice!!! Thanks for sharing your lovely creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!