Tuesday 6 January 2015

Runway Inspired Challenge #75

Hi there and Happy New Year! I hope you've all had a great start into 2015!

I’m popping in with first Runway Challenge this year! Check out this awesome inspiration look:

source: style.com

And here’s my super quick and simple take on it:

thank you

I used here the Lacy Scrolls stamp set from Altenew to mimic the look of the jewel applique and added some blue glitter for a little extra shine!

I hope you're inspired to play along with us! Make sure to visit the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to enter and what you can win!

If you're looking for more inspiration then please check out what the rest of the team came up with for this challenge:

Gayatri * Jen * Karolyn * Kristen * Lindsay *Mayuri * Taheerah * Tasnim

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Aga

8 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love that you added that glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning. Love the bright blue with the pink.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome interpretation of inspiration pic. Love your style & this one is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ..What a amazing take on the inspiration ..Love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnificent take from the gorgeous dress - Love this, Aga :-0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning - love, love your take Aga.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!