Hello, everyone, and welcome to the Altenew August 2026 Release Blog Hop! If you came here from Michelle Short’s blog, you're on the right track. If not, be sure to go back to the Altenew’s blog and start from there so you don't miss a thing!
$300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $100 gift certificate to 1 lucky winner and a $50 gift certificate to 4 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by August 16th for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 5 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew's Blog Hop Post on August 18th, 2026.
The winner of the $100 gift certificate will be chosen from comments left on the Altenew blog.
The August 2026 Release collection is packed with beautiful new products to inspire your creativity! For today’s blog hop, I used the Creative Cuts: Lemon Tree Layering Die Set to create a fresh and summery CAS card featuring this lovely citrus design. This set is such a fun and versatile one to work with. You can create a lush lemon tree with plenty of dimension, but the design can also be adapted in different ways to suit your project. I love that it can be used to create anything from a cheerful potted tree to a more delicate hanging arrangement, giving you lots of options for different card styles.

I die cut all the elements from white cardstock and used inks and mini blending brushes to add colour. For the leaves, I used Lime, Fresh Leaf, and Reindeer Moss from the Whispering Woodland Fresh Dye Ink Set, along with Mountain Pine. For the lemons, I used the Pocketful of Sunshine Fresh Dye Ink Set, which is full of bright and sunny hues.
For the background, I used the newly released Nesting A2 Panels Die Set and Crafty Necessities: Glacier Iris Cardstock to create a fun geometric backdrop in pastel tones. To finish the card, I added a black die-cut “hello” from the Lemon Tree Layering Die Set.
That’s it from me today, and I’m the last stop on the hop! You can find the full lineup below.
For the background, I used the newly released Nesting A2 Panels Die Set and Crafty Necessities: Glacier Iris Cardstock to create a fun geometric backdrop in pastel tones. To finish the card, I added a black die-cut “hello” from the Lemon Tree Layering Die Set.
That’s it from me today, and I’m the last stop on the hop! You can find the full lineup below.
I hope you’ve enjoyed hopping along with us and seeing all the beautiful creations along the way.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Aga
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Aga
.jpg)
.jpg)
I LOVE the background you made and the lemons! Great design!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous lemon tree card! Looks very Italian and striking against the nested background. Thank you for the terrific inspiration with this fabulous new release!
ReplyDeleteLoving all of those luscious lemons, the frames look great too!
ReplyDeleteFun card! Love the dimensions on your lemon tree!.
ReplyDelete