Wednesday 28 January 2015

Studio Calico February Reveal

Hi everyone! Yesterday, Studio Calico revealed their February kits. They all were already available during an exclusive pre-sale for subscribers only and they are now available to everyone for purchase in the Studio Calico store! Be aware that they often sell out quickly, so get yours today to avoid disappointment!

Today, I’m sharing a few cards I made using the Cirque main card kit and add-ons.

For my first card I used a really cute stamp set that comes with the kit. I stamped the clouds in Emerald City shades. To add more interest to my card I fussy cut the watercoloured balloon image and popped it up with foam tape.

just a note

I was all giddy over the patterned papers that came in this month's kit! For my next card I used some strips of them along with this lovely Spring craft die by Paper Sushi and other embellishments from the main kit.

HAPPY spring

Did I mention that I love this month's paper pad so much? Lol! Because I really really do! Especially the one designed by Ashley Goldberg! It is so great that it stands alone without many embellishments. I also love that the Spring craft die goes with the older "happy" craft die!

happy spring

For my last card, I used the Sending You Sunshine stamp set by 1canoe2 for Studio Calico. I did lots of fussy cutting for this one, and combined with embellishments from the main kit.

just for you


I had so much fun playing with this month's kit and I hope you feel inspired to check out these new products! You can also pop over to the Studio Calico gallery for more inspiration and ideas from the Creative Team!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Aga

5 comments:

  1. These are just stunning. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit the Shelflife store at 167 Longmarket Street adidas store in Cape Town or visit the Shelfie website for more information and to place orders. The space, located in the menswear department on the lower ground floor of the department store, adidas originals online will mark the first time an edit of the Adidas Originals, Y-3, and performance and designer collaboration collections - including Raf Simons, Juun J, Rick Owens adidas factory outlet and Pharrell Williams - will be sold alongside each other.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!