Friday 30 January 2015

Sunday Sketch

Hello and happy Friday everyone! I'm popping in to share my card created for this week’s Sunday Sketch challenge over at Studio Calico blog:

hello I miss you
hello I miss you

I used here some of my favourites from the Far Far Away Card Kit along with a digi stamp from the Far Far Away Project Life Kit Stamps and the Hello craft die.

Make sure to head over to the Studio Calico blog for more details!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!
Aga

6 comments:

  1. It 's truly a joy to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!! I LOVE how you used the products to make that card. SO LOVELY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning, I love the fussy cut flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Designed in-house by Adidas, the retail and gallery ray ban sunglasses australia space will feature raw steel panels, white glossed shelving, vintage school lockers and wooden benches. Creative director of ray ban australia outlet Adidas’ Sport Style division, Dirk Schoenberger, said: “Fashion-forward sportswear is one of the cornerstones of what Adidas offers and this space will enable consumers to buy covetable, ray bans australia online innovative product at a true destination for luxury shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!