Tuesday 21 July 2015

Runway Inspired Challenge #88

Hi there! It’s time for the new Runway Inspired Challenge! Here's this week's look to inspire you:

source: style.com

  And here’s what I came up with based on the inspiration photo: 

 just a note 

I painted stripes in yellow and added some lines with a pink marker. To create my star embellishments I used the nested stars die set and the triangle background die

Make sure to visit the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to enter and what you can win! If you're looking for more inspiration then please check out what the rest of the team came up with for this challenge: 

Gayatri * Heather *  Jen * Kristen * Lindsay * Mayuri * Taheerah * Tasnim

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Aga

3 comments:

  1. Those stars out of the triangle coverplate are so cool! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I am swooning over this - the background, the stars - EVERYTHING! So creative LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!