Friday 10 July 2015

Studio Calico July Reveal

Hi everyone! I'm bit late with my reveal projects this month, but as they say, better late than never, right? Last week Studio Calico revealed their July kits along with launching a new website. If you are not familiar with all the changes that have taken place check out the Studio Calico blog for more details.

Today, I’m sharing a few cards I made using the Fairground main card kit and add-ons.

My first card is created with a stamp set from the main kit. I stamped images with black and added some colour with solid stamps:



For the next card I used the same set to create a fun pattern and used watercolours to colour it.


My next card is super quick and easy to create. I fussy cut some squares from the patterned paper pad and added a sentiment made with the Blackout alpha dies.


I love this month’s washi tape add-on. I used it to create a background for my last card. To finish it off I added a sentiment created with the Hey Girl craft die and gold stars stickers.



I had so much fun playing with this month's kit and I hope you feel inspired to check out these new products! You can also pop over to the Studio Calico gallery for more inspiration and ideas from the Creative Team!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Aga

6 comments:

  1. these are all so cute! great job with the ice cream background card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! Great designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set of cards! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO lovely, fresh and airy - love them :-)

    P.S. I clicked on the images to view them larger but got message saying they were private (in Flickr) - is that intentional? TY

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous, fun cards!! I LOVE all the white space on them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!