$300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $100 gift certificate to 1 lucky winner and a $50 gift certificate to 4 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by October 15th for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 5 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew's Blog Hop Post on October 17th, 2026.
The winner of the $100 gift certificate will be chosen from comments left on the Altenew blog.
The October 2026 Release collection is packed with beautiful painterly florals, dimensional blooms, and versatile botanical designs, along with clever new tools and storage essentials to make crafting even more enjoyable. For today’s blog hop I used the stunning Build-A-Garden: Joy in Bloom & Add-on Die Bundle to create two CAS cards.
I started by stamping the floral image in black ink, then used the coordinating stencil set to bring the arrangement to life with colour.

I blended a mix of pink shades from the Rose Petal Fresh Dye Ink Set, reddish-brown tones from the Martian Terrain Fresh Dye Ink Set, and warm yellows and oranges from the Sun-Kissed Delights Fresh Dye Ink Bundle. For the leaves, I used Mossy Meadow and Green Opal from the Jade Dreams Fresh Dye Ink Set.

I die-cut the entire floral arrangement using the coordinating add-on die set. The generous size of the design makes it perfect for dividing into two separate projects, giving you even more creative possibilities!
I added a few black ink splatters to each background for contrast and used the remaining floral pieces to create my second card.
To finish both cards, I stamped and die-cut the sentiments included in the set.
That’s it from me today! Your next stop is Emily Midgett. You can find the full line-up below.
Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the hop!
Aga
.jpg)
.jpg)
These are stunning 😍
ReplyDeleteThe flowers and splatters are sooo elegant!
ReplyDeleteYour flowers are simply bursting with colors like it want to explode off the page, as is evident by the flowers hanging off the card edge!!! Makes it really come alive!!!! Beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Such beautiful cards! I love that the stamp is big enough to use for 2 lovely cards!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards!! And I love that it's basically a 2-for-1, you can't go wrong with that. Such beautiful coloring.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards!
ReplyDeleteI am so in love with that stamp. The different size and style of flowers is superb!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS! Both cards are stunning! The florals are magnificent!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are very pretty. Adding the spatter made these even prettier. [Bunny]
ReplyDeleteBeautiful floral image!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards! Wonderful colors and layout. Splendid!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are so gorgeous! Love these florals :)
ReplyDelete